If you have no experience in making business card and do not know how to design one then the first thing that you need to remember is that less is more and we would be looking at things that should be or could be printed on a business card in this article so the people who are starting new businesses would find this article useful.
We have seen too many bad business cards and we feel that everyone should go on https://www.greenleaprint.com.au/ to see examples of good business card and you can even get them made from the company.
- The name of the person would go on the card.
- The position or the post that the person holds.
- The name of the company or firm that the individual belongs to and the logo would be printed on the card.
- The contact information of the individual like his/her email address, phone number and maybe even social media address (depending upon the job of the person).
- The address of the company or if the company has no physical address then the website address of the company or both.
- Firms often add a tag line or a quote that the firm uses generally and associates with so you can put that there too if your firm has one.
- You might have not known it but you can also put QR code on your business card. We know that it sounds unusual but many businesses in the world do it and it has some benefits too. Of course you would only be able to do it if your firm has any QR codes of its own but if it does then you can simply go to a printing company that prints them and get it done in no time.